- Jalapeno peppers, stemmed
- Cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons cracked pepper
- Tablespoon coarse salt
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Tablespoon dried oregano
- Combine jalapenos, garlic, pepper, salt, lime juice and oregano in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Place steak in a shallow pan or large resealable plastic bag. Pour jalapeno marinade over the steak, and turn to coat.
- Preheat an grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grill grate. Drain and discard marinade. Grill steak 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
This location was pretty clean, was seated fast and served at a reasonable time; Our waitress was pretty good too. The gumbo was pretty awesome! The lunch special offered a pretty good selection with great prices. I’d definitely come again if I were in the area.
I’m giving this 5 starts why….This food is the BOOM.COM is so good it’s an orgasm on r taste buds. And they RANCH is best that u will ever have… its homemade!! Even the TEA is great… every thing hear is good as hell…. Go try them you will happy full and satisfied.
My bestie brought me here a while ago and although the exterior isn’t the best, the food is fantastic!! I just may go here tonight!
I love this restaurant every time I come to Houston. Their mixed green vegetables is awesome!!!! I love their grilled salmon and shrimp platter.